Livemuco Index du Forum

Livemuco
Livemuco c'est Vivre avec la mucoviscidose. Amitiés, rencontres, dialogue, t'chat, jeux, envie de poser des questions ? C’est ici!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

What I Want To Say To You Kim Jong Kook Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Livemuco Index du Forum -> livemuco -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garaniol

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Avr - 10:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: What I Want To Say To You Kim Jong Kook Download Répondre en citant

What I Want To Say To You Kim Jong Kook Download > tinyurl.com/k8pq8x8

What I Want To Say To You Kim Jong Kook Download

e819e6cdb0
Learn more You're viewing YouTube in EnglishMrDon't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to sayGary & HahaHeres the link: are still a lot of words left that I want to tell youBut I can't seem to say anything at all[HaHa]Without you I can't live even one dayEven if I die I can't send you awayI pledge this thousands of timesIn frnt of those tears that fell with no soundIn front of your tired shouldersSuddenly no words came out of me[Gary]Our love has become tedious nowWe're standing and praying at the intersection of separationWanting to walk out quickly from this staggering mazeWe've been on this time of weariness for too longthat now we're at an ending pointI want to see your laughing faceMore than anything that will be the biggest gift for meI want to hold tight your small handsWalking together as the sun sets[Jong Kook]There are still a lot of words left that I want to tell youBut I can't seem to say anything at allNow the only word that remains is the words "I Love You"I can't even cry and instead just stand in front of you[HaHa]I'm sorry that I'm saying "sorry" instead of "I love you"I'm getting mad rather than grabbing on and holding on to youWhen you turn your back coldly now I can send you off[Gary]Sometimes I also get madUntil now I look blankly at the times we were in loveOne by one starting to know one another shyly those happy timesNow can we really not turn back?Do we really want something different, you and I?Could it be there's no way to come back?Right now pleae trust your heart to me[Jong Kook]There are still a lot of words left that I want to tell youBut I can't seem to say anything at allNow the only word that remains is the words "I Love You"I can't even cry and instead just stand in front of youI still see you in front of meYou still dazzle me oh[All]There are still a lot of words left that I want to tell youBut I can't seem to say anything at allNow the only word that remains is the words "I Love You"I can't even cry and instead just stand in front of youI can't even cry and instead just stand in front of youRomanized:(with individual parts)Neoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseoHajiman amu maldo nan hal su eobseul geoya[HaHa] neo eobsin harudo mot sandagoJugeodo bonael suga eopdagoSucheon beoneul dajimhaedoSori eobsi naerin nunmureJichyeoinneun neoui du eokkaeeEoneusae amu mareobsi gogael tteolgune[Gary] uri sarangi ijen jiruhaeHeeojimui giroe seoseo gidohaeI eotgallimui miroeseo ppalli ppajyeo naogilNeomuna ginagin gwontaeraneun siganeun ije ijjeumeseo kkeutnagilBogo sipeo utneun neoui eolgulMueotboda geugeosi naegen gajang keun seonmulJageun ni soneul kkwak japgo geotgo sipeoHaessal gadeuk majeumyeo hamkke geotdeon goseulNeoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseoHajiman amu maldo na hal su eobseul geoyaIjeneun saranghandan maldo hanmadi malloman namaUljido motago ni apeman seoinne[HaHa] mianhadan mari mianhae saranghaeran mallo daesinhaeNeol butjapgo jababwado charari hwarado naejwosseumyeonChagapge deungirado dollimyeon ijeneun bonaejul su isseul geot gateunde[Gary] ttaeroneun nado hwagana jigeumkkeot uri saranghanSigan sogeseo chueokdeulman meonghani barabwaHana dulssik seororeul aragan sujubeotdeon sijakdo haengbokhaetdeon siganIjeneun jeongmal doedollil su eomneun geolkka?Neowa na seoro dareun geoseul wonhana?Hoksi ireoda jeongmallo dorikil su eobseum eojjeona?Ijeneun jebal ni mameul naege teoreonwaNeoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseoHajiman amu maldo na hal su eobseul geoyaIjeneun saranghandan maldo hanmadi malloman namaUljido motago ni apeman seoinneNae apen ajikdo niga boineundeNeon yeojeonhi nuni businde oh[All] Neoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseoHajiman amu maldo na hal su eobseul geoyaIjeneun saranghandan maldo hanmadi malloman namaUljido motago ni apeman seoinneUljido motaneun ni apeman seoinne Category Music License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less LoadingLoading

Kim Jong Kook Ft Kang Gary Haha Words I Want To Say Eng Indo Sub mp3Bitrate: 192 Kbps File Size: 5.95 MB Song Duration: 4 min 20 sec Added to Favorite: 4,350PLAY DOWNLOAD Duration: - Source: youtube - FileType: mp3 - Bitrate: 320 Kbps play download rubywu826 447,491 views 2:54 50+ videos Play all Play now Mix - Kim Jong Kook - Words I Want To Say To You Feat(FeatKim Jong Kook – Words I Want To Say To You lyrics[Jong Kook] Neoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseo Hajiman amu maldo nan hal su eobseul geoya [HaHa] neo eobsin harudo mot sandago Jugeodo bonael suga eopdago Sucheon beoneul dajimhaedo Sori eobsi naerin nunmure Jichyeoinneun neoui du eokkaee Eoneusae amu mareobsi gogael tteolgune [Gary] uri sarangi ijen jiruhae Heeojimui giroe seoseo gidohae I eotgallimui miroeseo ppalli ppajyeo naogil Neomuna ginagin gwontaeraneun siganeun ije ijjeumeseo kkeutnagil Bogo sipeo utneun neoui eolgul Mueotboda geugeosi naegen gajang keun seonmul Jageun ni soneul kkwak japgo geotgo sipeo Haessal gadeuk majeumyeo hamkke geotdeon goseul [Jong Kook] Neoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseo Hajiman amu maldo na hal su eobseul geoya Ijeneun saranghandan maldo hanmadi malloman nama Uljido motago ni apeman seoinne [HaHa] mianhadan mari mianhae saranghaeran mallo daesinhae Neol butjapgo jababwado charari hwarado naejwosseumyeon Chagapge deungirado dollimyeon ijeneun bonaejul su isseul geot gateunde [Gary] ttaeroneun nado hwagana jigeumkkeot uri saranghan Sigan sogeseo chueokdeulman meonghani barabwa Hana dulssik seororeul aragan sujubeotdeon sijakdo haengbokhaetdeon sigan Ijeneun jeongmal doedollil su eomneun geolkka? Neowa na seoro dareun geoseul wonhana? Hoksi ireoda jeongmallo dorikil su eobseum eojjeona? Ijeneun jebal ni mameul naege teoreonwa [Jong Kook] Neoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseo Hajiman amu maldo na hal su eobseul geoya Ijeneun saranghandan maldo hanmadi malloman nama Uljido motago ni apeman seoinne [Jong Kook] Nae apen ajikdo niga boineunde Neon yeojeonhi nuni businde oh [HaHa] Alright, JK one more time baby, one more time! [All] Neoege hago sipeun mari jeongmallo manhi namasseo Hajiman amu maldo na hal su eobseul geoya Ijeneun saranghandan maldo hanmadi malloman nama Uljido motago ni apeman seoinne Uljido motaneun ni apeman seoinneLyrics taken from explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".MeaningsShare link: Embed: EmailPrintCorrectAdd song structure elements Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form"Kim Jong Kook With Haha Gary What I Want To Say To You English Sub Romanization Hangul mp3Bitrate: 192 Kbps File Size: 5.95 MB Song Duration: 4 min 20 sec Added to Favorite: 3.12 M+PLAY DOWNLOAD HaHa and Kang Gary (HD) Duration: - Source: youtube - FileType: mp3 - Bitrate: 320 Kbps play download

toy story 3 download filmes hunterquran for android 2.3 free downloadthe ratchets mad or nah downloadwindows xp professional bootable iso downloadjaffa telugu movie free download 3gpinsane wait and pray download3d footwear patterns design software downloaddownload full pdf google booksi'm a one man woman mp3 downloadgoogle earth plugin software free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Avr - 10:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Livemuco Index du Forum -> livemuco -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation